To get involved with any of our committees, contact Debbie Brodeur, LEDC Executive Director at Debbie@LansdownesFuture.org or 610-745-4063. Or use the Contact Us form.
- Business Development: This Committee works to assist downtown businesses, identify and attract a strategic mix of businesses to Lansdowne, and promote commercial properties.
- Central Business District Design: Coming Soon. This Committee will oversee projects that create an appealing downtown shopping atmosphere that encourages pedestrian shopping and enhances historic character.
- Marketing: The Marketing Committee works to promote Lansdowne as a great place to work, shop, own a business, and live through outreach and positive publicity.
- Events: This committee oversees our various festivals, 5K race and more.
- Fundraising: This committee’s goal is to Develop a comprehensive fundraising plan and sustainable financial resources for the LEDC.
- Farmers Market Committee: This committee plans and executes all things Farmers Market. Committee members are involved in all aspects of market planning, including selecting vendors, set up, break down, and PR.
- Elm Street Program: The Elm Street Committee focuses on revitalization of the targeted Union Gardens neighborhood (Nyack Ave. to Bailey Road). To become involved in the Elm Street Program, please visit the Elm Street website or contact the Elm Street Manager at email@example.com.